I've figured it out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
open_tits_close_tits.jpg

Evets said:
Are we talking about a particular set of tits or just tits in general?

From urban dictionary:

1. Awesome, amazing, stellar, crazy, unbelievable, awe-inspiring, overwhelming, mind blowing, shocking, majestic magnificent, impressive, cool, grand, stupefying, wonderful

NOTE:The word 'tits' can replace any of these words in normal speech.

i think it suits homebrewing perfectly! :mug:

not to be confused with:

hooters, bazookas, gazongas, knockers, fun bags, Bristols, jugs, baps, melons, knockers

of course, tits CAN be TITS too! :D

DeathBrewer said:
From urban dictionary:

1. Awesome, amazing, stellar, crazy, unbelievable, awe-inspiring, overwhelming, mind blowing, shocking, majestic magnificent, impressive, cool, grand, stupefying, wonderful

NOTE:The word 'tits' can replace any of these words in normal speech.

i think it suits homebrewing perfectly! :mug:
Exactly DeathBrewer! Thank you!
Home brewing is Tits!

YooperBrew said:
Rich, I suspect you've been drinking! :mug:

Where on earth did you learn such a vulgar expression? :D

Apparently, you are liking it then?
Well I have been drinking but that doesn't change a thing.
I picked that expression up from a very good friend of mine. It's only vulgar in the mind of the beholder. To me it's just .... well... Tits! :D

RichBrewer said:
Well I have been drinking but that doesn't change a thing.
I picked that expression up from a very good friend of mine. It's only vulgar in the mind of the beholder. To me it's just .... well... Tits! :D

Hmmmm. Some friend. Probably some fat inarticulate slob who can't express themselves using regular English vocabulary. Care to share your friends name? :D

YooperBrew said:
Hmmmm. Some friend. Probably some fat inarticulate slob who can't express themselve using regular English vocabulary. Care to share your friends name? :D
Well I think my friend is quite articulate and gets to the point quite well!

Yeah, I knew what you meant, but I would have inserted the word "the", in there. As in; Brewing is the tits!
And for what it's worth, ..........I agree. :D

kinison_fan said:
There should be no such thing as:
</TITS>

I bet Python doesn't include </tits>. Write a <tits> function without it. At the end just insert a simple goto. :D

Back