It seems about time to introduce myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfri44

Reaction score
Well I have been using the forum for general information for an extended period of time, so it feels like it would be appropriate to finally introduce myself.
I am a homebrewer in Northern California. I started with kit beers for the first few months but quickly moved on to an all grain set up with one of my friends. We are currently doing 10 gallon batches on a stand that we designed.
A few months ago we actually won 3rd place in the stout category in a local homebrew competition, so that was pretty exciting.
Along with this I have just made a 2 tap kegerator out of a beverage-air ur30g.

Good Brewing to everyone out there!

Welcome smallfri! Congrats on taking 3rd in that competition, and on already getting into all grain and kegging - moving right on up it sounds like! If you need any information, ideas, recipes etc, it's probably available here...

Cheers!

Very similar ot my story too. Brewed a little in the 90's but really started last decemeber or so, quikly moved to all grain and kegging, just fininshed making a kegerator out of some parts from my brothers old tower and a danby fridge etc.. I really enjoy pidldling with it all..Welcome

Latest posts

Back