ISO: Pliny The Elder, FT: The Veil (Master Shredder, Crucial Taunt or Hornswoggler)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been interested in trying a fresh Pliny The Elder (PTE) but cannot get it. Missed out on it last year while in SF, I know...
Anyways, I just picked up some beers from The Veil Brewing Company in Richmond, VA today. I have some Master Shredder, Crucial Taunt and Coconut Hornswoggler that was just released today (8/8/17).
If possible, I would like to trade one of these beers for a fresh PTE if possible. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks in advance and cheers!

I forgot to mention if there are other beers you would like to trade along with the PTE I'm interested in hearing about them too. I can also get my hands on some other NY beers too if anyone is interested in more than just Veil beers.

I will be heading through PA this Friday and may be able to stop at Pizza Boy Brewing Co or Troegs to get some other beers if someone has PTE and other west coast beers to trade. Just let me know by noon this Friday if I need to make a stop to one of these two places in PA. Cheers!

Last edited:
Back