ISO: Pliny, Heady, Zombie Dust

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nab911

Reaction score
FT: Terrapin Cinnamon Rolled W&B, Southern Tier Warlock, Westbrook Cans and Bombers, Jai Alai, Highland Winter Mountain... have access to uite a bit in Atlanta as well.

ISO: BCBS, Heady Topper, Zombie Dust, Dark Lord, Abyss... pretty much anything I can't get down here! :mug:

Updated. Citrus Ninja went quickly and can't find it any more. Still on the prowl.

BUT, I did score 5 Cinnamon Rolled W&B from a store that had just gotten a shipment in. Stuff sold out insanely fast. Heard about a store in ATL that was doing a 6pm release and was sold out at 5:45... yeah sounds sketchy.

nab911 said:
Updated. Citrus Ninja went quickly and can't find it any more. Still on the prowl. BUT, I did score 5 Cinnamon Rolled W&B from a store that had just gotten a shipment in. Stuff sold out insanely fast. Heard about a store in ATL that was doing a 6pm release and was sold out at 5:45... yeah sounds sketchy.

From what I gather it was because there was already more people lined up at that time then they had bottles, so they went ahead and sold them.

Ninja is still around on some shelves though.

Back