ISO Male Hop Plant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacasse93

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I am interested in getting a hold of a male plant. It would be preferable to know what type of hop it is but since its male I know thats a bit tricky. I would also consider accepting pollen from a male if getting a rhizome is out of the picture

I have everything I need in France. many males: Lupulus, Neomexicanus, hybrids.... but sending plants abroad can be difficult

If you use something like fedex doesn’t it allow you to declare what the material is?

If you use something like fedex doesn’t it allow you to declare what the material is?

It's not a question of the delivery service, movements of plant material are strictly controlled to prevent the spread of disease, particularly in the case of something like hops where 1 plant could bring in a disease that wipes out an industry worth possibly billions of $/€. Please don't get clever about trying to get round those regulations, phytosanitary controls are there for a really good reason.

Just like the title says, I am interested in getting a hold of a male plant. It would be preferable to know what type of hop it is but since its male I know thats a bit tricky. I would also consider accepting pollen from a male if getting a rhizome is out of the picture
Where are you at? That's pretty important information.

Latest posts

Back