ISO Cantillon FT MadTree, Founders, Bells, White Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebstringer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, looking for anything Cantillon, and can get most if not all of Madtree's, Founders, Bells, and White Kettle's brews. Occasionally the stray 3 Floyds as well. Anything else midwest/east coast, ask and Ill find out.

Thanks

Caleb

At least try to help point him in the right directions! OP, basic shelf beer isn't going to land you Cantillion. Even more so the rarer stuff.

I know it's rarer, yet is available. And there are a lot of shelf beers here, that others can't get elsewhere. Just like Pliny is so common on the west coast, but is practically gold out here

Hey, all I can do is try :mug:

I know it's rarer, yet is available. And there are a lot of shelf beers here, that others can't get elsewhere. Just like Pliny is so common on the west coast, but is practically gold out here

Hey, all I can do is try :mug:

You sure can try. But most cantillon is gone the day it arrives. Then isn't back again for a disclosed amount of time. Where as in my case heady is a available Tuesday-Thursday within the northern part of the state. Which could also be considered gold to the mid through west coast. Plus most cantillon bottles are 30+ bucks. Not try to discourage, just trying to let you know it may take multiple bottles.

Shipping is a real *****, but have you checked at some of the beer stores in Europe that have Cantillon? I have seen some halfway decent deals if you are wanting multiple bottles.
I lucked out at my shop to get a 375ml bottle of the classic gueuze but I'm not sure if I want to trade it away unless the trade is pretty sweet.

Shipping is a real *****, but have you checked at some of the beer stores in Europe that have Cantillon? I have seen some halfway decent deals if you are wanting multiple bottles.
I lucked out at my shop to get a 375ml bottle of the classic gueuze but I'm not sure if I want to trade it away unless the trade is pretty sweet.

Ya Ive looked into it. I would end up paying around 150 Euros in shipping for a case, last I checked...

I can get cantillon stuff any time but shipping to you guys is outrageous. If you want to pay it though I could probably arrange. Belgiuminabox is probably as cheap as you can get it bought here and shipped though...

I can get cantillon stuff any time but shipping to you guys is outrageous. If you want to pay it though I could probably arrange. Belgiuminabox is probably as cheap as you can get it bought here and shipped though...

Thanks for the offer. I have looked at them in the past. What is your favorite Cantillon/ Belgium brews?

Back