Is it true that Dark Beer is healthier than Light Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how many lawyers they had review that page? Seems kinda risky going anywhere near promoting a health benefit for an alcoholic beverage. Why would you want to risk attracting regulatory attention from a part of the agency that would normally leave you alone?

Well, it makes marginally more sense than simply saying you drink because you like it. Does drinking Shmaltz brew make you holy? I can get their NY craft beers locally but it's not brewed by Trappist monks ....
As I see it, it's all in the method and grain. Some beers might have more or less nutrients based on process, but it's hard for me to believe a style would be better based just on color.

Wonder how many lawyers they had review that page? Seems kinda risky going anywhere near promoting a health benefit for an alcoholic beverage. Why would you want to risk attracting regulatory attention from a part of the agency that would normally leave you alone?

Might be wishful thinking on my part.....but I'll still brew and drink dark brews :mug:

Dark beer matters !
Whenever I'm with my dark beer or dark beer friends we march in protest of light color beers and deem them deplorable....then the next day when our heads are clear we laugh about what asses we were the day before...the do it again the next week for no good reason

Oddly enough when I not around my dark beer friends I like light beers just fine...weird

Latest posts

Back