Is it just me?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daksin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Or is the Jackrabbit Slim's scene in Pulp Fiction the finest bit of seduction filmography ever put to celluloid. No sex, no nudity, no cleavage, no body hair and no skin. Just fine, sexy, clean, dialogue. Could be drunk me, but that's a fine bit of talkin'.

"Don't you just hate that?"

"Hate what?"

"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bull**** in order to be comfortable?"

WORST THREAD TITLE EVER.

But Tarantino knows what he's doing.

I think the basement bar scene in Inglorious Bastards is one of the finest scenes in filmmaking.....and then the jewish chick's boyfriend burns a bunch of celluloid;)

Dorks. They look like a couple'a dorks.

Ha ha ha. They your clothes, mother f***ker.

I love the part when Jewels says, "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

I love the part when Jewels says, "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

I just thought it was some cold-blooded s**t to say to a motherf****r before I popped a cap in his @ss.

"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bull**** in order to be comfortable?"

Describes several people I know. It's like, can't you STFU for just one minute?

there are very few movies that reach that kind of audience. I loved it when it came out, but it, IMHO, was surpassed by The Big Lewboski....

Tarentino while an utter filmmaking genius (for originality and breaking the crap Hollywood mold that thankfully has spread like a Gremlin birthday party at Water World), just tries too damn hard with his witty banter in certain scenes. It's almost like he's trying to impress you with his Thesaurus, Urban Dictionary and sitting in front of Wikipedia.... akin to having Dennis Miller trying to woo you at a dinner party. Eventually you just hear the teacher from Peanuts going on and on.

Not unlike this post :/

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you &*#%&!)&*%#$, say what one more ^!##!(% time

Tarentino while an utter filmmaking genius (for originality and breaking the crap Hollywood mold that thankfully has spread like a Gremlin birthday party at Water World), just tries too damn hard with his witty banter in certain scenes. It's almost like he's trying to impress you with his Thesaurus, Urban Dictionary and sitting in front of Wikipedia.... akin to having Dennis Miller trying to woo you at a dinner party. Eventually you just hear the teacher from Peanuts going on and on.

Not unlike this post :/

his passion over " Dead ****** storage" was too much... he off set the hollywood type by having a black wife. my wife, who is of mixed color, did not find that as an excuse

Everytime i thorw PF on I enjoy the hell out of it. Then when it is over I once again realize how freaking long that movie is and that I stayed up too late and work is going to suck in the morning. It is a love/hate type of thing.

I like the whole (1/2 lber) royale with cheese bits.

Everytime i thorw PF on I enjoy the hell out of it. Then when it is over I once again realize how freaking long that movie is and that I stayed up too late and work is going to suck in the morning. It is a love/hate type of thing.

I like the whole (1/2 lber) royale with cheese bits.

OMG they have a 1/2 pounder now??

:D

My spelling/grammar/punctuation is pretty good when I'm blitzed. Takes me about five times as long to type stuff out though. Anyway, I stand by the premise of this thread.

Back