Is anyone else accused of being in a cult???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homercidal said:
<chant singing voice> Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Hoooomebrewwwwww...

Ever since I read this earlier I've been chanting this to a doors song... Instead of "hello I love you won't you tell me your name" it's been "relax don't worry drink a hooomebrewwwww" ... WTF... This is a cult...lol.. :)

Does she think you're the only one that makes beer by a full moon after sacrificing a pre-pubescent goat? Have you shown her the official brewer's costume?

monk.jpg

off topic --- that image from highlander?

To be a cult, it should embody beliefs shared by the members.

"Everybody has to believe in something, I believe I'll have a beer." - Anonymous

Secret handshake.:tank:
The Home Brew Secret Handshake symbolizes pouring of a pint from a kegerator.
It's a two-hand (both left and right hand) fist bump.

1. Bump the left fists in the position like you were holding a beer tap handle. At the same time bump your right fists in the lower position, like if you were holding a pint glass underneath the tap.
2. Slowly move your upper left fists to the 90* angle like you were pouring a pint.
3. Bump your lower right fists again like you were saying "cheers" with your pint glasses.

A picture tutorial of the Secret Home Brewer's Two-Fist Bump are coming soon. Unfortunately right now I can't find a big enough geeky loser like me to pose to the pictures with me.
:D

Back