IPA's are bad.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah? Well, your Mum's bad. Discuss that, Nancy.
37.gif
23.gif
24.gif

This is an orange.
178751355.jpg

Eating the peel is similar to IPA. I am considering opening up a shop where I sell different types of unripened orange peel. I expect a large crowd, who discuss amongst themselves, the fantastic qualities of it. Slowly, over time, people will want even more unripe, even more green! I'll be hard pressed, within a matter of months, to be able to satiate the intense need for the objectively repulsive taste my clients want.

Then, when things are getting really crazy, I'll show them an IPA.

I like eating orange peel. I'm not even going to pretend that's not weird, but I do.

So what does the OP like drinking? He still has not told us. I assume he is a MCB drinker. Or as I like to call it, not real beer

IPA's when done right are good. On the other hand I have not had a lot of good ones. But just becuase it does not suit your particular tastes does not mean it's bad.

Please please please for the sake of my, and others, sanity stop posting to this thread. If you do it will only continue stupid nonsensical crap that would be better placed in thread about turtles and goats

Dont worry, another will pope up in a day or so

I wasn't sure at first, but the OP was just being funny. I mean, did you see that sink waiting outside a door when he said "let that sink in"? That's very funny.

So it's all a joke. Of course everyone likes IPAs, especially Jesus Christ, His most pure mother, and all the saints.

Sometimes I like to but 6-packs of IPA, and then go home and pour them all down the sink. I'm saving anyone from having to drink them. You're welcome, society.

#doingthelordswork

Sometimes I like to but 6-packs of IPA, and then go home and pour them all down the sink. I'm saving anyone from having to drink them. You're welcome, society.

#doingthelordswork

Now this guy is 2 steps ahead of me.

Keep fighting the good fight!

When will the amber ale craze end?!

What's that, we don't have an amber ale craze?

...Can we have one, so I can whine about it?

#amberlivesmatter has been a craze for over two years now.

Back