Intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckpo

Reaction score
Hiya. Name is Chuck, I'm in Dallas, TX, and I'm a new brewer. I've helped a friend with homebrewing before, both beer and mead, and I have decided to take it up myself. So far, I have made a no-boil extract can of Munton's Pilsner and it's been kind to me. 7 bottles and about two pulls on a 3 gallon keg left since bottling about 2 weeks ago (that's with travel during the week, by the way). This weekend I ended up making a variant of the White House Honey Ale recipe, with a couple of slight modifications. It is happily bubbling right now and should be ready to rack off to a secondary soon.

I've been lurking and reading the boards for quite some time now and have gained TONS of useful information. This is, by far, the best source of data on the hobby that I have come across and has been valuable.

Thanks!

Hey,

I'm in the Farmers Branch/Carrollton area and do 1 gallon all grain batches. I just started a mead a few days ago, and I've been experimenting a little with wine.

What part of Dallas are you in?

Back