Into the belly of the beast I go, wish me luck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JefeTheVol

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow, I take my USMLE Step 1 for medical school. For those of you who dont know, its the United States Medical Licensing Exam and comprises the first 2 years of medical school. It determines, more or less, where I will do my residency and is one of the most important test I will ever take in my life. Needless to say, tomorrow, around 5PM CST I will be raising some pints to the gods of homebrew and I ask that all HBTers raise a pint tomorrrow for me, too.

Thanks guys and wish me luck.
-Jefe-

good luck and i'm sure you've learned by now that the best strategy is to just relax, stay focused, and take it one item at a time.

the second best drunk i ever had was the night after i took the LSAT. the best drunk was of course after a night out at the local fest in Germany!

also, i noticed a post the other day where you mentioned threats to validity in experimental research designs. are you wanting to go into some type of medical research or do you just have a knack for research and statistics?

Good luck! I'm just about to graduate med school. It's definitely a tough few years, but the feeling at the end is unbelievable! Just keep looking at the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks for the support guys. I just finished and went to the liquor store and picked up a bottle of Chimay grande reserve, a 4 pack of DFH 90, and 6er of 2010 Bigfoot (to age). It was the hardest test I have ever taken in my entire life and I am going to relax and drink some fine brews and finish up my homebrew. It is a great feeling to get that test overwith. Thanks guys and RDWHHB.
-Jefe-

Back