Inkbird Up to 50% off Discount of 1000 Feet Wireless BBQ Thermometers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Now Inkbird produced a new type of wireless BBQ thermometer which called IRF-2S.

The amazing point of this Thermometer is the super stronger wireless signal and stable ability of through wall.(1000 feet in outdoor space)

The product just on line, we really need customers' feedback and suggestion.
Therefore, we are offering 50% off discount for this product if you can leave us a feedback or suggestion. And it's also a Halloween discount activity. This type of thermometer is one of the best choices for gift.

US 20% off discount Code: ILHG4UCY
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B076BXDVNW

CA 20% off discount Code: NDSIZVAS
Link: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B076BPN3ZN

UK 20% off discount Code: C4FJBNC7
Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076FB51TY

And the other 30% off discount will be refunded to you guys by paypal.

Please reply my post or PM me if you have any interest to test it.:razz:
IRF-2S1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Order placed. I submerged my maverick so I have been looking for a replacement.

Ordered.
PM Sent.
I've been looking for a wireless digital thermometer, so hopefully this will fit the bill.
Thanks.

I put my transmitters in my welding glove that I use for smoking on the shelf next to my smoker. It’s worked for me for many years.

I got mine! Used it tonight. It worked well. Just as good if not better than my Maverik ET-733

since we ordered on the same day, I am going to assume you are closer to the port than I am. I'm in the midwest so likely take longer to get to me. I'll expect mine this week.

I actually got it on the 27th. Tracking showed it going through Chicago. So I don't know what is up with your package. I'm in AZ so I'd bet money your are closer to Chicago. :D If you punch the tracking number into the USPS system it should give you some info. Won't show much until it hit the country.

still nothing and usps tracking says it hasn't received it yet.

The promotional code you entered is not valid.

Could find no place for Pay Pal at the amazon ordering website.

Did I screw up?

David

Did I screw up?

David
I purchased through regular Amazon checkout, added the code provided in the first post and PMd Inkbird my Paypal address, as well as the order number. I did try the US 20% link code just now, and it does state the code has expired. Why not PM Inkbird? (But better do it quickly! I see there are only 2 left of the 2 probe units).

Anyone get their refund yet to their Paypal account?

Did I screw up?

David

The code is for last month. And this month is invalid.

I purchased through regular Amazon checkout, added the code provided in the first post and PMd Inkbird my Paypal address, as well as the order number. I did try the US 20% link code just now, and it does state the code has expired. Why not PM Inkbird? (But better do it quickly! I see there are only 2 left of the 2 probe units).

Anyone get their refund yet to their Paypal account?

The code is for last month. Now is invalid. And we will refund you soon after you leave a review in amazon. We already have refunded some friends. And you need to PM us that you have left a review in Amazon. :mug:

Inkbird, Can you look into my shipping please. There hasn't been an update since the 18th and usps doesn't have it.

Latest posts

Back