Inkbird ITC-1000 both heat and cool lights on

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronl

Reaction score
I just noticed on my keezer, the inkbird controller heat and cool lights are BOTH on. The heat light is brighter.

inkbird.jpg

keezer.jpg

I guess it's not affecting anything as there's nothing attached to the heating side, and the keezer is cooling as it should, but just wondering if this is normal? I hadn't noticed it before and not sure if it was doing it from the start. I was adjusting the temp for the first time since first installing it last year when I noticed. It sits down at floor level (replacing the original typical chest freezer control).
The manual for the Inkbird mentions nothing about both lights being on, or the heat light indicating anything but heating (or any variation in intensity).

UPDATE: It has reached the new, colder temp set and the cold light went out (as did the keezer compressor), but the heat light remains lit and bright.

Last edited:
Back