• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Incomplete Brutus Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
It's time to reclaim some space in my garage. I'd like to give someone a really good deal on the Brutus build I never finished. My plan for this was a propane system based on The Electric Brewery. I still have the manual I purchased from their website and most all of the parts I ordered/assembled were ordered directly from their list of materials. I am short on some of the stuff as I never finished the project, but have pretty much everything short of the gas plumbing and control panel materials. I can provide additional photos and answer any questions if you want to send PMs. I invested over $2500 in parts for this but lost interest over the years and it's time to move on. Please feel free to check my old post for the progress and parts included on this build from way back:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/single-tier-unistrut-build.424868/#post-7087164

This system was never completed and hence, never used. I'm asking for $1200 cash for everything, and I'll even throw in a hop spider I bought for the system. I'd like this to be a local (Frederick, MD) pickup and I'm not interested in parting anything out. I have plenty of more brewing equipment to look over that I may also be willing to part with.

Attachments

• IMG_8393.JPG
    IMG_8393.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_8394.JPG
    IMG_8394.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_8398.JPG
    IMG_8398.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_8397.JPG
    IMG_8397.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_8399.JPG
    IMG_8399.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 275
I still have this available and will drop the price to $1000 cash. Again, local pickup and I'd prefer not to split anything up.

I understand this is a specific setup and the format of my post isn't the best, considering you have to follow the link above to really see what's included. These are 20 gallon kettles which as built, are well worth $1000 by themselves. The tons of other items I'm including are basically bonus after that. If you're local and interested, the package is definitely worth a look. I've lost interest and need to clear up the space all this equipment is taking up.

Back