In need of nitrogen tank & regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my regulator and faucet from micromatic.com

My local shop does beer gas (nitro) tank exchanges if you buy initially from them, rather than fills. So I got my tank from them. I’ve looked at morebeer and kegerator.com for a tank before- comes empty so you may still need to exchange it. I would double check with wherever you plan to fill.

Indeed, unless you can identify a gas supplier that still does refills there's no point in buying a shiny new cylinder because you won't have it for long :(
Sometimes the most practical way to go is to take the up-front hit from a place like AirGas and basically rent their cylinder...

Cheers!

I think I got mine on Amazon and was swapped at the closest gas company.

At the local gas and welding shop the to buy a beer gas tank with gas was about 250$ . It was cheaper for me to buy one off Ebay. I paid 100$ for a 10# nitro tank and 30 $ for the regulator. It sucked to lose a brand new tank but I saved about 150$ .

Back