Imaginary Friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, the tranny prostitutes on Seymour in Vancouver looked hotter than most of the women lol. ( and in those days the women on that strip were pretty high classs call girl type stuff). I remember going to some after hours party; back alley entrance, when we saw this old guy staying at the hotel granville proposition one. I really do think he thought he/she/it was a chick. Wow, was he in for a suprise!

It was a great area to drive down when you had your homophobic buddies from your home town come in for a weekend. After they finished making all the regular comments about the hot whores, I'd break it to them they were chicks with dicks or parts there in.

I'm evil.

I swear to god, ollllllo looks just like my nephew, Sean. Lives in the same area, too. Is that you Sean?

Mine is just a picture of my hops. And I don't really like hoppy beer.

I swear to god, ollllllo looks just like my nephew, Sean. Lives in the same area, too. Is that you Sean?

Mine is just a picture of my hops. And I don't really like hoppy beer.

I am not Sean.
Sean needs to bring me a beer so I can finish this one.

bless, this thread is awesome! I don't remember a single post, either. It's like nostalgia without the weird scents and music.

Yeah, I agree! I don't remember this thread at all and it was only a year ago. :drunk: I gotta stop drinking so much.**

**I can't even type that with a straight face.

Actual photograph of myself:

homer_shiningspoof.jpg

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am the dread pirate Fluffybeard.

(Actually, one of our cats is a 21 pound siamese/orange tabby mix who has the personality of either a Mafia gangster or Jabba the Hutt, depending on the day.)

Kinda curious if Yooper is really a hot, leather clad, dominatrix!!! :)

No, sadly I am a middle aged about-to-be-grandmother.

Or, I am a 22 year old nymph with a whip and dom boots.

You pick the most appealing possibility.

If you prefer the latter, please don't tell my children. That grosses them out.

That is me and my main squeeze....... and Batman does have better toys than I do.

Careful, or I might smite you. Or better still, watch for three wise men on your front lawn! :eek:

3 wise men???

That can't happen. I heard the reason Jesus wasn't born in Canada is because God couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin there...:D:rockin: j/k

I'm avatarless so I can conduct a Public Service Announcement (Hey?! When did I get that back?)...and I ain't wearing any panties either...:eek:

Senior Member...is that like an old Richard?

Damn...I forgot to take my Ginko this morning...

Back