I'm new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieMC

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new here, quite excited about home brewing. First of all, how do I change my profile pic? :$ thanks!

Hi Sophie and welcome to HBT! To answer your question, HBT is free to anyone to join, but those who become either supporting or lifetime members get a few perks, including avatars/photos under your username.

Tell us a little about your brewing, what have you done or what are you working on?

Thanks for the info! I am getting into the craft beer activity. I think this forum is an excellent way to exchange info (experience and questions). I am very "new" at this, however my energy for this is very high :) for the moment, my fav are the ales and pale ales

There are alot of god pale ale kits out there, as well as recipes on here. Under a members avatar is a recipe link for the recipes that person has posted. Click on the little heart & a drop down window appears. Click on the one you may like & it takes yo right to the recipe in that forum in the red strip at the top of the page.

Back