I'm new. Who am I?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantim

Reaction score
I'm quantim. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I've led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords, to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white man has ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman with a passion fleas like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am.

So what Mr. Beer kit did you buy, Quantim?

Yeah, I got passionate about a woman with fleas myself one time. So don't think vermin infested women are beyond understanding, we have all been there.

Well, the guy that invited me mentioned how many pretentious people posted, so I figured I'd go with a pseudo-intellectual, borderline cinematic suppository to break the ice.

Mr. Beer kit? That's funny. Kind of.

I'm quantim. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I've led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords, to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white man has ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman with a passion fleas like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am.

I think you meant to post in the What not to say on a first date thread.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/what-not-say-first-date-87543/index4.html

Greetings and welcome to the obsession!

That's actually a pretty good movie. Quirky but good.

Thank you.

And yes, it's an outstanding film.

It's a shame so many people are under appreciating it's use as an intro.

Back