I'm back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I have a large number of 2 liter containers and a ton of 1 liter ez caps which makes bottling at least not terrible ;-)
But, that said, I really want to begin to keg. Where to begin? What's the best bang for the buck with function being the most important thing. I need at least a double tap setup :)

Netflyer said:
As for Saisons, can you guys provide some examples of what I might find in a well stocked beer store as good examples of the style... I like a target to brew towards -)

You may have luck finding DuPont, and since WLP550 is their house strain you could probably come somewhat close with a clone recipe. That's what I'm trying for

Netflyer said:
As for Saisons, can you guys provide some examples of what I might find in a well stocked beer store as good examples of the style... I like a target to brew towards -)

You may have luck finding DuPont, and since WLP550 is their house strain you could probably come somewhat close with a clone recipe. That's what I'm trying for

lschiavo said:
Sheesh, a double post and Bobby's offer is expired...dammit:drunk:

Welcome back Net. I'd recommend making a lager 3 months ago like I did.

Hey I only hit "send" once... What the interwebz do with it from there is anyones guess. Yeah I guess I should take Bobby's expired offer down

lschiavo said:
You want control of my brewerey? Would you also take full responisbility for the product? Heads Up...I don't:)

Another double post!? I want what you're drinkin':)

I'm actually just doing this to boost my post count. Although if I get to drink beer all day and hang out with Yooper occasionally I guess it's a sacrifice I could make ;)

Who told you that I drink beer all day? That is wrong! I drink beer at night...sometimes all night. I do hang out with Yooper "occasionally" so that part is okay. I just don't want to get a bad name around here you know...

Hennepin is a Saison that I buy from time to time. I know it doesn't really mean anything, but the airlock on my saison sure is putting out some great aroma! I can't wait to see how it comes out!

these quintupple IPA's are pretty hot right now... and pretty easy to make. Just take some 2-Row (milled) and fill a pint glass half full of grain. Then fill the glass (with the grain) with vodka leaving room for 6oz of hops. Dump in hops and your quintupple IPA is done!

Everything in brewin' means something! If the aroma was terrible smelling you certainly wouldn't be smilin' :)

Well, the only arguement I have with this is the fact that I've had a couple batches (when I first started brewing) that actually smelled great out of the airlock, but tasted awful on bottling day. So, sometimes I think aroma can be misleading.

these quintupple IPA's are pretty hot right now... and pretty easy to make. Just take some 2-Row (milled) and fill a pint glass half full of grain. Then fill the glass (with the grain) with vodka leaving room for 6oz of hops. Dump in hops and your quintupple IPA is done!

Just reading that made my liver retreat behind my kidneys where it's now cowering in fear.

Back