I'm a joke!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the class and teacher think I am a total potty mouth. I'm actually an articulate, intelligent, productive member of society.
So you're an articulate, intelligent, productive member of society who happens to be a potty mouth; it's not like the two descriptions are mutually exclusive.

:)

Rick

Joker said:
I say take the game to her. Go get a stained up wife beater and some old ratty cut-offs and surprise her in class. Be sure to blacken out a couple of teeth and be carrying a mysterious jug of something. You might want to clear this will the school ahead of time. :mug:

I'm just imagining Yooper in a wife beater and shorts.............

I spend most of my time shocking my kids. They, and their friands think my wife and I are cool. Nothing like a drunken Dad making jokes all the time.
Just go with it. Know that you're supposed to be somewhat of a joke/ embarrasment to your children. Just hope that you're able to teach them something along the way.

You sound like a kick ass mom... and a kick ass wife! Usually when your kids pay that much attention to what you say, its usually cause they respect you! ;-)

Sean

When I was a kid and annoyed my mom about what was for dinner, she used the fallback "you're annoying me kid" answer of "sh*t on a shingle"...

I guess in 3rd grade I wrote something about my parents mentioning that my mom and dad fought alot (true), my dad was always drunk (true) and that my mom served us "sh*t" for dinner at least 4 times a week.

There was a family conference, school counselor meetings, a longer-then-usual beating from my dad, some ass-chewing from my mom and a story my mom loved to tell years later.
Not necessarily in that order.

Unfortunately, the school system thinks I'm a drunk foul mouth lunatic. But I usually reserve that persona for weekends!

Your in the UP, I'd be willing to bet more than a few of those kids parents are "drunk foul mouth lunatic"'s as well.

At least rumors aren't going around saying you were against hunting, snowmobiling and the packers.

Back