If I only had a clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbreath81

beerman81
Reaction score
Anyone else out thier tried Paulaner's Octoberfest Wiesn? My local liquor store sells this with the mug as shown in link for 11.99. (To my knowledge this is not available in six packs) Over the course of the last year i have bought close to ten of these. the liqour store has even offered to buy back the mugs from me. I wish i had a clone so i could have an entire keg of this stuff. (probably way cheaper too) Perhaps there is someone else out there who has attempted a clone and could share. I am looking for an all grain reicipe but would take an extract. I have probably a dozen all grain recipes under my belt but generally find recipes from here. I havent gone out of the box yet and tried any "original" brews. For those that havent tried it I would highly reccomend.

http://www.craftcans.com/oktoberfest-wiesnpaulaner-brauerei

Cheers!

Those 1L mugs are heavy. Idk how they lift those drinking all day in the tents. But I wish I could find a couple of them.

Back