I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the take it or leave it type when it comes to ink. I don't have any, don't really want any, but am okay with a few tasteful ones on others. I find that the amount she has is too much for me and too random. Cute, but needs a few sandwiches and I like skinnier women. Though those with a little padding are fun too.

Charlotte Rampling - yea, I'd hit it. Not you though. Aged steak baby.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001648/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

MV5BMTU0MTgyMjIzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc3NTA0Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Charlotte Rampling was hot in Vanishing Point, which for some reason is missing from her page in IMDB. They do not acknowledge her presence in that film. According to this page I guess it's because those scenes were cut from the film in the original run in the U.S.

Partially, and I really liked her in that. She's also in a movie called 45 years, which I just downloaded. Then there's the pics of her when she was youger, which makes my knob go to 11:

1967-charlotte-rampling-microskirt.jpg

charlotte.jpg

Smokin' hot in her younger days, I'd have jumped on that like a fat kid on a cupcake; not so much now though. I might still do Julie Walters though. Regards, GF.

julie2.jpg

julie1.jpg

OK - this is turning into the 'hot' older women and guys in drag thread. Can we get back on topic?

As far as older women, no one beats Raquel Welch at 75. I won't even post an earlier picture, because that would violate the tenor of the thread. That, and you would all lose your minds. :D

images.jpg

OK - this is turning into the 'hot' older women and guys in drag thread. Can we get back on topic?

As far as older women, no one beats Raquel Welch at 75. I won't even post an earlier picture, because that would violate the tenor of the thread and you would lose your mind. :D

Raquel Welch never did much for me in her younger years. i think she looks her best after 50 years old and when she didn't have that short hair thing.

Raquel Welch never did much for me in her younger years. i think she looks her best after 50 years old and when she didn't have that short hair thing.

you want to watch her in this clip and rethink that?

because young Raquel does NOT belong in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Raquel Welch was always hot, but I'll have to agree, she's aged like a fine wine. Granted, age is starting to catch up to her, but I think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's. Honestly, she's 75 & still has a beautiful face & a lush, sexy, very well shaped body to go with it. I think she's way too hot for this thread. Here's a pic from 2014.
Regards, GF.

raquel.jpg

she's had good work done on her

she should have given Meg Ryan the number to her plastic surgeon

& speaking of Meg, watched Joe vs the Volcano yesterday and HOLY SHIITE! was Meg adorable back in the day.

Raquel Welch was always hot, but I'll have to agree, she's aged like a fine wine. Granted, age is starting to catch up to her, but I think she's hotter now than she was when she was in her 20's. Honestly, she's 75 & still has a beautiful face & a lush, sexy, very well shaped body to go with it. I think she's way too hot for this thread. Here's a pic from 2014.
Regards, GF.

I don't think there is any debate on Raquel Welch. He has been and continues to be attractive.
However these days she strikes me as someone who is made to look attractive.
I am guessing she is not so much of a looker when she first rolls out of bed!

I think I have been binge watching too much Longmire on nexflix, because I want Katee Sackoff to arrest me and then sneer at me
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452173453.098606.jpg

Katee Sackhoff is perfect for this thread. She is unconventionally pretty and I think she is hot but I bet others find her looks to be off.

Meh. I liked her character in BSG, but he never really turned me on much. I mean, I'm a HUMAN MALE so maybe just a little bit. But next to some of the others in that cast, I preferred Boomer and Callie and maybe even 6 (although she was usually too "made up" for my tastes.)

I got through about 3 episodes of Longmire.

Hey! Let's not have any more pics of dudes in here. This is a thread of hot (or not-so-hot) women, dammit.

The ladies of HBT have their own thread over in the ******.

* Mod edit. First rule of Fight Club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay okay.

Back on topic. Katie Sackhoff in a Sheriff's uniform or a space suit is kinda meh, but she cleans up real nice.

I am the opposite. The "sass" from both of those characters add to the hotness. She is obviously not everyone taste so perfect for this thread.

Never really thought Katie Sackhoff was hot. Attractive maybe, but not hot. Her attitude is what makes her appealing. She does fill out that police uniform nicely on Longmier.

Here's a legit entry:

Dana Delorenzo She's in the new Ash vs Evil Dead series.

eae688bc390e0b2ad2d7afbce0798b5c.jpg

I mean, I think she's attractive, but doesn't cross into "hot" category for me. I'm sure she has her fans, though.

I prefer Jill Marie Jones more I think:

jill-marie-jones7.jpg

I'm not usually attracted to the, uh, darker skinned ladies, but I think she's pretty hot on that show. Too bad the Deadites got to her.

DD is attractive. Doesn't do much for me.

JMJ is funky hot to me. I don't care if her skin was purple. I'd nibble on that like it was grape flavored.

Would Natalie Dormer qualify for this thread? I find her hot, but she has a feline quality to her looks that I would imagine some people don't like.

5d81439e7754617df14fd45ba67d5ac4.jpg

o-NATALIE-DORMER-900.jpg

Back