I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claire Forlani - Not really that into her until the Dewar's commercials... Her brogue isn't that great... but...
3693_claire_forlani.jpg

You're lying

I've been on the fence about her. She's obviously hot in that picture, but other times not so much.

I do like her accent. Yep I'm on the fence. Watched her recently on Netflix in 'Welcome to the Punch.'

I went and saw Jurassic World last weekend (decent movie, BTW). While Bryce Dallas Howard is the obvious "I'm gonna pretend like she's appropriate but seriously dude she's too hot for this thread" choice, I'm going to go with Lauren Lapkus, the girl that plays the one control room operator. I had to look up her name, but it seems like she shows up a lot in the background of various movies and TV shows. She has that dorky-cute look that does it for me.

th

I went and saw Jurassic World last weekend (decent movie, BTW). While Bryce Dallas Howard is the obvious "I'm gonna pretend like she's appropriate but seriously dude she's too hot for this thread" choice, I'm going to go with Lauren Lapkus, the girl that plays the one control room operator. I had to look up her name, but it seems like she shows up a lot in the background of various movies and TV shows. She has that dorky-cute look that does it for me.

th

Perfect for this thread.

Back