I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxresdefault.jpg

Alexandra Lockwood from PHD the movie.

Great example, she looks like my daughter so she is not hot to me.

OUCH!!! That one always hurts. I have a hot daughter. I know this, everyone else knows this. There are a million shades of awkward whenever I am asked to describe her. How the hell can a father explain that his baby is a total babe without being the perv of the century.

OUCH!!! That one always hurts. I have a hot daughter. I know this, everyone else knows this. There are a million shades of awkward whenever I am asked to describe her. How the hell can a father explain that his baby is a total babe without being the perv of the century.

"She's got good genes."

That's about the best balance of complimentary and non-pervy I can come up with.

OK - so Hilary Farr is 64 years old. Not too shabby for 64 years old.

The fact that you know who she is, constitutes automatic revocation of your man card!!!'
(For the record I had to google her to find out she was on a home decorating show)

I'm exempt from punishment. I have a wife who watches those shows 24/7. I'm already being punished. I take whatever pleasure I can out of them.

BTW - she was an actress in the 70s. She was in Rocky Horror Picture Show, so I think that makes up for the decorating show.

I'm exempt from punishment. I have a wife who watches those shows 24/7. I'm already being punished. I take whatever pleasure I can out of them.

BTW - she was an actress in the 70s. She was in Rocky Horror Picture Show, so I think that makes up for the decorating show.

You just ruined Rocky Horror Picture Show for me.

I love Carrie Coon on The Leftovers. She looks fantastic. She's very sexy.

In other pictures, not so great.

I haven't figured it out. It's kinda like the Seinfeld hot girl episode. It all depends on the lighting.

I always thought Fairuza Balk was attractive. Most guys around me say she's too skinny, but they never say anything about her face, which is where she is prettiest, to me.

I find lots of women attractive that I think most men would not. I call them "interesting looking", yet when I show some of them to people, they think the women are attractive as well. Better yet, asking another female if she finds a certain female attractive or not is a great gauge IMHO.

I'd show some pics, but I wouldn't want to harm any innocent parties in any way... most are women I know, not women in the public eye.

I find lots of women attractive that I think most men would not. I call them "interesting looking", yet when I show some of them to people, they think the women are attractive as well. Better yet, asking another female if she finds a certain female attractive or not is a great gauge IMHO.

I'd show some pics, but I wouldn't want to harm any innocent parties in any way... most are women I know, not women in the public eye.

This thread just got weird!

I always thought Fairuza Balk was attractive. Most guys around me say she's too skinny, but they never say anything about her face, which is where she is prettiest, to me./QUOTE]

Pretty cute, but then she smiles. And I'm all like, whoa, where the hell did that come from, a large mouth bass?

Back