I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the lighting.

BsSSd6RCMAAtguh.jpg

That's the idea - when someone says they think Ginger is hotter than Mary-Anne, the response is "yeah, I get that." When I say Jessie is hotter than Kelly the response is "what, are you freakin crazy?!" So that's why she's in this thread.

I don't know what to say about this. Kelli Kapowski was one of those tv girls that defined my teens. Before we all get creepy, you have to view this through the eyes of a 15 yr old.

View attachment 254351
Creepy, Hell! I had no qualms about 17 or 18 year old and imaging doing nasty things to her back then. She is still pretty damn hot.

That's the idea - when someone says they think Ginger is hotter than Mary-Anne, the response is "yeah, I get that." When I say Jessie is hotter than Kelly the response is "what, are you freakin crazy?!" So that's why she's in this thread.
I always thought Jesse was hot. But real hot in Showgirls :D

Lisa was always pretty dang cute too though.

Attachments

• lark.jpg
    lark.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 356
." When I say Jessie is hotter than Kelly the response is "what, are you freakin crazy?!" So that's why she's in this thread.

Oh yea. I forgot. We got on a kick of "who's the hottest chick I can post" and forgot what this thread is about. Jesse is perfect. But Kelli is too hot for the thread. 😁

But Jesse went on to grow up and be the naughty stripper, proving that Jesse fans knew she was a freak all along ;)

Mary Ann was waaay hotter than Ginger. Ginger was all fake and stuff...

That pic reminds me: Remember Craig Kilbourn on the Daily Show and whatever his next show was? One of his bits was "Five Questions." One of his questions to Tiffany Thiessen was "Spell 'augment.'"

Yeah, cuz Valeria Malone wasn't a freak in 90210...

Normal_5x18-00588.jpg

(and I'm ashamed I knew the name Valerie Malone without having to look it up. :eek:)

Its ok, but consider yourself to have a one month suspension on your man card :D

Never watched 90210, the old or the new. I only knew she was on there when Jimmy Fallon did the Saved by the Bell skit the other night on the Tonight Show. If you have not seen it, YouTube it - they all pretty much looked like they did when they were on the show...

Oh my god. I just you tubed it. That was awesome.
" on the plus side. I got Kelly Kapokski pregnant". Ha!
Wife had to inform me screech is in jail, but where was Lisa Turtle?

Lauren Lyster from CBS News. She looks like the "super-hot girl nextdoor who doesn't know how hot she really is" type to me.
Regards, GF.

lauren-lyster-1-rt-network.jpg

What happened to Uma Thurman?

Never really found her all that attractive (I mean, objectively she's "pretty", but just never did anything for me), at least until I saw "The Producers".

umanl-mb.jpg

Damn.

What time can you be here in the morning?
Well, Ulla wake up every morning, 5 a. m.
From 5 to 7, Ulla like to exercise.
From to 7 to 8, Ulla like to take long shower.
From to 8 to 9, Ulla like to have big Swedish breakfast.
Many different herrings.
From to 9 to 11, Ulla like to practice her singing and her dancing.
And at 11, Ulla like to have sex.
What time should I get here?

Eleven.
Eleven.
Good. Ulla will come at 11.
Ulla will come at 11.
God bless America!
God bless Sweden.

Exactly. There are photos of her from the last couple of weeks and she looks like her. That photo above is just a weird angle and different makeup.

Uma definitely has a nose job and something done to her eyes. The look uneven now.

I thought she was at her best in the movie Gattaca...

I've liked her in many things, but I've never had the hots for her. The Producers was great!

have none of you seen Baron Munchausen?

God, I haven't seen that in a long time! I don't think I've watched it all the way through. I think I've always tuned in somewhere in the middle and thought "what a weird film"!

Back