I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Kristen Wiig? She, in my opinion, is decidedly hot when she wants to be...but extremely not when it suits her. I do not like her as an SNL cast member but like her in movies.

Exhibit A:

kristenwiig-snl-targetlady1.jpg

Exhibit B:

Kristen-Wiig-GQ.jpg

I'll take exhibit b1

That hair kills me. Do something different and she may be too hot for this thread. Why are you afraid of country music?

I agree on the hair. Those bangs are awful, but besides that she is probably too hot for here. And if she had less "pop" to the sound of the album I listened to I'd probably like her playing more too.

I can't appreciate music that gives me an upset stomach. The only thing good about the modern country sound is the hot guitar they play now. The drawl, the attitude, the steel guitar... It's just not my lifestyle.

And I grew up watching The Dukes of Hazard and listening to Kenny Rogers!

I agree on the hair. Those bangs are awful, but besides that she is probably too hot for here. And if she had less "pop" to the sound of the album I listened to I'd probably like her playing more too.

I can't appreciate music that gives me an upset stomach. The only thing good about the modern country sound is the hot guitar they play now. The drawl, the attitude, the steel guitar... It's just not my lifestyle.

Newer country music is unqualified horrible. The old stuff was so good. Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Alabama, etc. ...stuff was gold. When my car radio scans to a "young country" station, I want to put something sharp in my ear.

Agreed. The local college station does a classic country show from 6-9 am on Fridays, and it's awesome. New stuff? With a few exceptions, it's too overproduced and too pretty.

She is too sharp and pointy for my tastes. Looks like some sort of rodent wearing a wig.

But I think that might be because she is so young...and so tall (she's over 6', I believe). She could still grow into her frame and become hot, I think, she's just not there right now.

EDIT: looked it up. She's 5'11". But she's older than I thought.

I still think more than anything its the hair. It doesnt help the sharp shape of her facial features which dont really do it for me. Especially since she seems to have lost weight since the above picture was taken.

She's a little skinny, but she's still pretty good looking IMO. There is a nice photo of her with a completely different look and she's really hot. Kind of boyish, but in a tomboy kind of way. I bit more raw than the normal "done up" look.

I still think more than anything its the hair. It doesnt help the sharp shape of her facial features which dont really do it for me. Especially since she seems to have lost weight since the above picture was taken.

She has a definite cute but gawky vibe. Somehow she comes off as younger than she really is but trying a little too hard to look like an adult (if that makes sense). It's like checking out your buddy's little sister.

Ok . This went from I think they're hot to oh hells yeah they're hot . Ford ,Hoffs too hot .Wiig fits here perfectly. Love her. Swift is just too much of a 12 year old boy for me .That's just my opinion I could be wrong !

Liked the music, but Chrissy never did anything for me.

Here's a few more names:

Linda Cardellini - Mad Men, Freaks and Geeks, 'Velma' in Scooby Doo movie LOL
Lots of smallish parts, never really what I'd consider a Hollywood 'IT' girl

Judy Greer - Love and Other Drugs, guest appearances on BBT, many other roles

Melanie Lynskey - Rose from Two and a Half Men

Liked the music, but Chrissy never did anything for me.

Here's a few more names:

Linda Cardellini - Mad Men, Freaks and Geeks, 'Velma' in Scooby Doo movie LOL
Lots of smallish parts, never really what I'd consider a Hollywood 'IT' girl

Judy Greer - Love and Other Drugs, guest appearances on BBT, many other roles

Melanie Lynskey - Rose from Two and a Half Men

Carellini - not my thing

Velma - WAY too hot for here.

Judy Greer - great call, I've already named her.

Rose - love her. Don't think she's been mentioned.

Carellini - not my thing

Velma - WAY too hot for here.

Judy Greer - great call, I've already named her.

Rose - love her. Don't think she's been mentioned.

Velma from the Scooby Doo movie is Linda Cardellini though. I think you are thinking of Sarah Michelle Gellar (aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Linda
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm242588160/nm0004802?ref_=nmmi_mi_tt_evt_15

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1227921408/nm0004802?ref_=nmmi_mi_tt_pbl_13

Obviously they nerded her up for the Velma part.

Velma from the Scooby Doo movie is Linda Cardellini though. I think you are thinking of Sarah Michelle Gellar (aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Linda
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm242588160/nm0004802?ref_=nmmi_mi_tt_evt_15

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1227921408/nm0004802?ref_=nmmi_mi_tt_pbl_13

Obviously they nerded her up for the Velma part.

My bad. Totally my thing. I just read "Mad Men" and for some reason thought it was Peggy from that show...who is not my thing.

:off: kenny was pretty good until he got plastic surgery

Taylor swift is an alien! But Torry Castellano (drummer for The Donnas) has my vote for cuteness! I don't think she's too hot, but she's definitely cute!:rockin:

untitled.png

tory-castellano-biopic.jpg

Back