I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pushing forward my theory that I'm basically a man-slut for any woman who hosts a cooking show, I nominate:

0309px-ina-garten-m-56772.jpg

Ina Garten. Yes, yes I would.

GilaMinumBeer said:
I know this is fantasy and all, but lets keep our nominations to real people, mkay?

(No way I'd do Lucy, she's such a b!tch.)

Lol no I didn't mean that, it was in response to Pappers comment! When he said, "let me tell you" the Lucy the psychiatrist image was the first one that popped into my head. PMSL I can see how that could be misconstrued though!

Lol no I didn't mean that, it was in response to Pappers comment! When he said, "let me tell you" the Lucy the psychiatrist image was the first one that popped into my head. PMSL I can see how that could be misconstrued though!

You can't backpeddle now, it's already out there.

At least Pappers picked a real woman. Big girls give good love.

GilaMinumBeer said:
You can't backpeddle now, it's already out there.

At least Pappers picked a real woman. Big girls give good love.

Bugger! That means I'll now be thought of as the weird bloke with a thing for Lucy. I'll get my coat......

Pappers_ said:
Pushing forward my theory that I'm basically a man-slut for any woman who hosts a cooking show, I nominate:

Ina Garten. Yes, yes I would.

No; not MAN HANDS!

GilaMinumBeer said:
I don;t think there is any man that has seen that film that didn't envy that flute.

She's got these crazy bulldog jowls now that make me just... Ugh...

Oh yah she's got it going on alright. Who hasn't dreamed of introducing her to an entire wind ensemble.

Back