I need help with LP gas dist.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, I have finally begun my brewery build!! Yeehaw!! I have (3)BG-14 burners. 2 of which will be used simultaneously, rarely all 3 at the same time. I have been searching and researching for LP Gas fittings and parts but have had no luck at all. I am looking to use a 2-stage regulator off my LP tank and using 1/2" iron pipe to my cutoffs and burners. I am having a h#$$ of a time finding fittings and parts with 1/2" threads. There is no local source for any of the parts I need. Searches on Amazon show lots of parts with NO SPECS what so ever!! WTF? Where do you all get gas parts and fittings? Thanks for your help. I will post pics of the brewery build on the DIY pages soon. Undoubtedly there will be more questions to follow.
Chuck

I use a Home flex gas manifold and it's been perfect so far. You can kinda see it in this pic.

IMG_4549.jpg

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbrande...fold-11-050504/203073904?keyword=gas+manifold

Thanks for the replies. Doublehaul, thanks for the link, (there are some nice looking recipes there as well). Nervous, thanks for the link. TA 77, did you use that soft copper tubing to the burners? I was afraid to hard pipe it all the way for fear I'd need to change something.

Thanks for the replies. Doublehaul, thanks for the link, (there are some nice looking recipes there as well). Nervous, thanks for the link. TA 77, did you use that soft copper tubing to the burners? I was afraid to hard pipe it all the way for fear I'd need to change something.

You bet good luck! I started with copper plumbing and needle valves and switched to big ball valves and black pipe for more flow, and have a much better flame now.

Latest posts

Back