I love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightstalker

Reaction score
I love the smell of hops boiling at night

Can yall guess what I am brewing???? LOLOL

I do not know if I have said it yet BUT ....

Thanks to all of you that..

1. admin/moderate this site. I too admin one site along with helping moderate another site also. Not beer related and not this size but none the less I understand that PITA it can be because even on the smallest one I help with ... We have a few moderators just to help (and help they do) Its not just making sure it is up and running but keeping the peace, dealing with the idiots that think it is their server and will do as THEY think (always the one that will throw the freedom of speech thing at ya), having to delete the spammers, re-initiating peoples account because they can not remember the password not figure out how to the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" request. Anyways ... thanks

2. Thanks to you guys that know A WHOLE HELL of alot more about beer than I could dream of and freely give your knowledge and expertise. It is something that many of us take advantage of (not in a bad way but in a beer loving sort of way) that many times goes without a thank you. Sooo ... thanks to you as well.

3. For all of the members of this community that make it what it is. A great beer loving community full of diversity and ... well that's really it. People from all over, from all races that have their own opinions and ideas but come together to help in anyway they can. From the guy that just joined down to the guy that started it .. its one hell of a group. Sooooo

Too you fellas I say thanks and this is me (well not in the picture) doing what we do, however it is we (financially or just plain ole choose) do what we do. Make some (hopefully) good to great brews :mug:

IMG_20130827_205654_661_zps01b94ab3.jpg

ITS BREW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... man I love the smell of grain and hops.

Amen brew-brother. I too have learned almost everything I know about brewing from this site alone. From equipment, recipes, ingredients, methods, science, etc.! I would still be struggling with my old recipients (which sucked, when looking back). Frankly, I wouldn't still be brewing if it wasn't for this site. Now my garage is my mancave/brewery and my favorite space in the house.

Cheers to the best hobby ever!
Cheers to all that share wisdom!
Cheers to the delicious homebrew that I am about to go pour to have with dinner!

Back