I knew I kept her around for a reason

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g_rath

Reaction score
So yester day I’m limping around the house nursing some very sore legs and arm. (I was hit by a car, nothing broken, but very sore.) I’m half complaining about how it’s a pain to go down the stairs to get a beer in the basement. Instead of saying something along the lines of “well you don’t have to have a beer” she looks over and says “well if you had put the tap system in the kitchen island like you wanted to, you would have to go into the basement now would you?”
Damn I love that woman!

Something not right here.

Of course it's OK for you to put the tap system in. Of course when it comes time to do it, she'll be saying something like "I never said that, must have been the painkillers talking to you."

In the meantime you should suggest that she put on a French maid outfit and carry up beer from the basement.

she wasn't the one that hit you is she? Maybe a little guilt ... :D

Hey get better . Do the tap thing on the island then install the Perlicks

The good thing is that she is the type that will still be cool with it in a year. If I don’t get it done right away she will just laugh at me for taking so long to do it.
But I do like that SWMBO and the island idea.....

No she didn’t hit me, it was an autocross accident.

So yester day I’m limping around the house nursing some very sore legs and arm. (I was hit by a car, nothing broken, but very sore.) I’m half complaining about how it’s a pain to go down the stairs to get a beer in the basement. Instead of saying something along the lines of “well you don’t have to have a beer” she looks over and says “well if you had put the tap system in the kitchen island like you wanted to, you would have to go into the basement now would you?”
Damn I love that woman!

A better answer would have been, "That's OK, honey... you sit there and I'll get you a beer".

I say you tap the SWMBO on the Island and then put a tap on the island...eh, good idea here. If I only had an island and SWMBO was home...

Back