I have a great neighbor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milesvdustin

Reaction score
So I am in the process of piecing my all grain setup together, and one of the items I needed was a propane tank for my sp2 burner. My neighbor walked over earlier and gave me a completely full one because he is moving. I offered to pay but he said no! :):):)

Yeah I actually just gave away a brand new tire and wheel and a lawn spreader to a guy about five minutes before the neighbor came over. I guess good deeds do get rewarded sometimes.

just too bad a good neighbor's leaving. now you'll have to ply the new guy/girl with some homebrew to make them think of you when they have neat stuff to dispose of.

Yeah I will get some going for the new neighbors for sure. He was really the only neighbor that I ever really talked to. Everyone else seems to keep to themselves. He returned my escape-artist dog to me a few times. Now I only need to get my pot, fittings, mlt, hlt, etc, etc, etc.... I'll get all grain going soon!

Back