I have a Challange!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymaker6998

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im Looking for anyone that can maker a clone recipe of the famous Budwieser Select if you can out the recipe together you are the man

just wondering what kinda talent we got out there!

Is this a joke? We have done BMC Bashing pretty much to death around here. If you are really looking for a nice light lager recipe, and not stirring the pot, there are several if you use the search function. And those threads with the recipes often have some funny accompanying BMC bshing along with tested recipes.

If you are serious about lagering, I am pretty good at it, but it does require more equipment than making an ale. Do you have the ability to control fermentation temperatures? Do you have a good way to make a large starter? (you will need this to lager)

*sits back to watch the bloodletting begin*

But Donasy's right there are a few threads with info, there's also a basicbrewing podcast on the subject...and I believe that there is even a thread on here where some people were trying to brew one...

But seriously if you don't have the capacity to lager, or brew ALL GRAIN (because you aren't going to be able to get that close with extracts), or the skill level to attempt to brew one of the hardest styles of beer around, you are best just buying the stuff...or one of the midwest or AHS kits for similar style beers.

If you can't lager and want to brew an ale that has a lot of similarities to it, only better, check out Biermuncher's recipes for "Cream of the Three Crops" and "swmbo slayer."

and if you are just trolling....then countdown to thread lock in 5-4-3-2-...

:mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back