I drink alone.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i drink alone, sorta, but i post a lot here...when i go out in real world everybody buys their drugs.....i like it here it's my sorta safe space....even though i just goof off and act the fool.....

i've pretty much had no social contact for 8 years.....kinda like a prison with unlimited beer on tap.....i like it that way, i just wish they'd let me join the work crew....

hey i drink alone, sorta, but i post a lot here...when i go out in real world everybody buys their drugs.....i like it here it's my sorta safe space....even though i just goof off and act the fool.....

i've pretty much had no social contact for 8 years.....kinda like a prison with unlimited beer on tap.....i like it that way, i just wish they'd let me join the work crew....
8 years? And I thought I was isolated.
Why 8 years and are you doing ok?

I usually drink alone too, my wife doesn’t drink and my 2 oldest that can don’t live at home anymore.

And @bracconiere your not alone your always here, your like that guy that’s always at the bar no matter when you show up he’s there waiting to have a drink with you. And we are 2 time zones apart!

I usually drink alone too, my wife doesn’t drink and my 2 oldest that can don’t live at home anymore.

And @bracconiere your not alone your always here, your like that guy that’s always at the bar no matter when you show up he’s there waiting to have a drink with you. And we are 2 time zones apart!

LOL, welll i do do take an afternoon nap and then drink coffee...but i got that out of the way for today, and on my second cider now, soooo.... :mug:

Latest posts

Back