I converted someone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jag75

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine was a Coors, bud light kinda guy. Hes been over and tried some of the different beers I've made . He was impressed and basically I got him to be interested in brewing his own. This has been a few months ago . Now hes a craft beer junky and loves different types of IPAs. So I set him up with a kegerator at his house a 3 tap. He said one is for homebrew one for Rootbeer for the kids and one for a commercial domestic for his wife and her family . Long story short he got a Michelob Ultra . For kicks we had a glass as his isnt ready to keg yet . I couldnt even muster a pint . He texted me the next day and said I ain't never putting this crap back in my kegerator! . He said it doesnt have any flavor . Just goes to show when you open up to try something it just might surprise you. That's how it's been for me the last 5 years of drinking craft ....I just cant go back to what I used to drink . So that's one more converted lol

Resistance is futile... You will be assimilated.
IGaVQ9K.jpeg

Back