i cant imagine it getting any better

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinder143

Reaction score
i brewed an austin homebrew belgium wit extract. sat in fermenter for about 10 days ,i know i made a lot of mistakes.I bottled and about 1 week i have had to try it ...well 1 lead to another and i will be out before it would reach its peak. WOW

i think i better get a headstart, i still have about a 100 empty bottle cause this one will not last seems a little stronger taste and abv than the rum of the mill blue moon

Drink it up man.

A wit has reached it's peak as soon as it's carbonated. They're meant to drink fresh.

is that why i have drank so many today. i will need to make some that taste a little lighter for my bud lite is the best damn beer on earth friends. they just dont know what their missing

is that why i have drank so many today. i will need to make some that taste a little lighter for my bud lite is the best damn beer on earth friends. they just dont know what their missing

I wouldnt waste ur time trying to make something bud lite drinkers will like. Hopefully they will evolve at somepoint.

Back