I’m thinking 3.2%…Something Light and Zesty.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
You know, this might be a nice beer to experiment with some Grains of Paradise on. Someone mentioned those again the other day, they sound like kind of a nice "fancy" pepper. Maybe try those in place of the black pepper and/or the corriander.
Ah yes...

Sterling hops and Grains of Paradise...

"Sterling Paradise"

Excellent looking beer Biermuncher. I personally think making a light colored/low ABV beer is more challenging than making a dark one and you are definately a master of the technique. Well Done!

McKBrew said:
Excellent looking beer Biermuncher. I personally think making a light colored/low ABV beer is more challenging than making a dark one and you are definately a master of the technique. Well Done!
Necessity is the mother of innovation. I drink too much and have "need" for lower ABV beers.

We had another couple over last night (her brother is the Bud marketing guy at AB), and they said it is by far the best house beer to date. And they've drunk their fair share of my beer.

My daughter came home from college for the weekend and declared "Dad...this is the best one you've ever made..."

Best part is, I downed at least 4-5 pints through the evening and never got overly full, and never got overly druck...:)

OK Kevin,

You need to bottle some right way and set it aside for our next HBT meeting in O'Fallon. 6 bottles should do. Thanks in advance. :D

EdWort said:
OK Kevin,

You need to bottle some right way and set it aside for our next HBT meeting in O'Fallon. 6 bottles should do. Thanks in advance. :D

Remember, it's only 3.2%. You'll need at least a good dozen... :D

Latest posts

Back