Hunter Mountain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pattycakes888

Reaction score
Any guys going to the Hunter Mountain Beer Festival this weekend on September 17th and 18th? My sister bought me tickets for my birthday and this is my first beer festival, Super excited!

I have been there for a music festival. I enjoyed camping there other than the rain, which was made much worse by the fact that water runs downhill.

Have you been there before? There seems to only be one road in and one road out. That is a bad thing when thousands of people are trying to get there at the exact same time. The local towns people must HATE events like that.

No I haven't been there before but thanks for the heads up! I'm worried with all this flooding from hurricane Irene that traffic is gonna be real bad, so I'm gonna try and get there early.....It's ok to drink at 10 a.m if its a beer festival i suppoe

I didn't even know about that event. Are the roads ok to travel out there? I heard hunter got hit bad.

Supposedly they're back up and running, my sister called hunter mountain to verify the event was still going on and they said it was. If it was canceled i would have been pissed!

Back