Howdy from Central TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter_le five

Sheriff Underscore
Reaction score
Howdy y'all! I recently got back into home-brewing when I discovered all-grain. I did the whole bucket thing with extract kits for a few years but got bored of that after a while. Anyway, I've been lurking around the forum for a few weeks and have already learned a lot, so I figured I'd join and make it official.

:mug:

C'mon, guys. It's been three years now since I stuck out my hand, and nobody's bothered to stop and shake it. My arm is getting so so tired, and this is starting to get really awkward.

Awkward-handshake-fail.gif

Well Damn!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board! I am in the process of transitioning to all grain my self!

Heh at this point I feel like I should be asking you... How did that go? lol With almost 6k posts I am sure you are a seasoned Master Brewer now!!

Well Damn!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board! I am in the process of transitioning to all grain my self!

Heh at this point I feel like I should be asking you... How did that go? lol With almost 6k posts I am sure you are a seasoned Master Brewer now!!

:fro:

tumblr_nip0s7Jtcu1tinaevo1_500.gif

It went fine. Many AG beers brewed and consumed in the interim.

But 6k posts just means I have too much time on my hands, and is in no way to be construed as a measurement of my brewing ability. :p

Back