Howdy All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StatsMcG

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Stats. I've been brewing for about six months and am slowly working my way from extract into all-grain via BIAB. I've brewed about 10 batches so far, some good, some bad. :)

I mostly brew about 2.5-3G batches fermenting in icing buckets just because I like the option of brewing smaller batches to learn what works and what doesn't. I've brewed a couple of 5G extract batches, and though they were good, that's a bit more beer than I have room to store! Not necessarily a bad problem to have, though.

My setup: like I said, I'm doing BIAB now, stovetop in a 5G kettle. I've got a 7 cu ft chest freezer with a dual stage temp controller, so at least theoretically I can control fermentation fairly well.

I've brewed mostly lighter beers, no lagers yet, and a few really hoppy, really tasty ones.

I think that's about it. This site seems like a great source of information, and I'm looking forward to jumping in!

Cheers,
StatsMcG

Back