How to quick carb Fermentasaurus?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerpunk5000

Reaction score
I know you can quick carb a keg by rolling it on its side with 5 or so psi of c02. So since i can't roll the Fermentasaurus can I still pump it with c02 and let it sit for a day or 2 to carb it? Also for an ipa what psi would you recommend

Do you keg or are you looking to force carb before you bottle?
Just not sure why you want to force carb your fermenter?

A keg is made out of 1 mm thick stainless steel and can hold up to 8 bar of pressure. The fermentasaurus is made of PET, probaly thinner that 1 mm. I wouldn't put more that 2 bar in it. Use a carbonation stone and a diafragm pump if you want to carb quickly.

Do you keg or are you looking to force carb before you bottle?
Just not sure why you want to force carb your fermenter?
I wanted to quick carb and use a blickmann beer gun. The Fermentasaurus can hold up to 30psi. Don't know what my final gravity should be tho

30 psi max
A keg is made out of 1 mm thick stainless steel and can hold up to 8 bar of pressure. The fermentasaurus is made of PET, probaly thinner that 1 mm. I wouldn't put more that 2 bar in it. Use a carbonation stone and a diafragm pump if you want to carb quickly.

Latest posts

Back