How much do yall drink a day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KijanaKiume

Reaction score
So I drink bought a six pack a day or more. What bout yall? It's a tiny part of why I got into homebrew. Love beer but it gets expensive. Lol

Before I started home brewing again I was same as you about a 6er a night...Now I'm at about 24 oz average and 32 to 48 on week end nights.

Better beer..... less I need. Sad thing is I haven't lost any weight...My home brew is twice the cals of crap beer. ......................... :( fudge!

Bottle a day, give or take. Would probably be a pint a day if I kegged, but I don't really have the desire to drink more than that most days - many people do it and live perfectly healthy and well-adjusted lives, but increasing intake is rarely a step in the right direction.

Of course, vacation is another thing entirely, and as a teacher I get quite a bit of vacation... :tank:

I try to only drink on weekends, unless something is going on, like tonight or a big game. It's not that I worry about being an alcoholic, I just don't want to get fat. Thank goodness it's not that hard for me refrain from my tasty brew...

I've aged into a habit of only drinking on weekends. I might have a pint or two during the week but usually only when eating out.

I generally have 2, but sometimes 3. It depends on what I'm drinking. I can only handle one 9% DIPA before I feel it, but I can drink several homebrewed APAs without feeling it.

My holy grail has been making a session IPA. I've done ok, with some in the high 4%s, but none that have been great. I'd like to have a session beer at 3.8% with all of the hops and flavor of a bigger IPA, but haven't mastered that yet.

At conferences and things, I put away a lot more, but I don't like the feeling of being "buzzed" or drunk, so I don't drink to that level.

Maybe once or twice a month... If that. Three to five drinks on those occasions.

Weird that I brew, isn't it?

But I work a lot and am not huge on being social. Drinking at home alone kinda sounds pathetic.

Way to much. I'm an alcoholic but I'm ok with that lol.

This thread makes me feel like an alcoholic.

On a normal weekday: 2-6 pints, until I feel tired enough to go to bed (work third shift) On weekends, about the same or perhaps less. On days that I receive beer mail... Until it's gone.

A six pack a day?!? If you drink BMC okay not MUCH of a big deal. Depending on how I feel/what is on tap/what I can afford I can do a 6 pack but not a 30 pack by Friday. Each day varies some are a HARD zero because I'm tired. Some are an 8 because I lose track of measure in 24 ouncers.

Sunday = 1 or two (depending on time of year - more in the winter than in the summer). Monday - Thursday = a total of maybe one beer for the 4 day duration...I'm not much of a weekday drinker. Friday = anywhere from 1 to 6. Saturday = anywhere from 1 - 10.

A six pack a day?!? If you drink BMC okay not MUCH of a big deal. Depending on how I feel/what is on tap/what I can afford I can do a 6 pack but not a 30 pack by Friday. Each day varies some are a HARD zero because I'm tired. Some are an 8 because I lose track of measure in 24 ouncers.

I like beer a lot. I mean it is tied with coffee for my favorite beverage.

I have thus made a lifestyle of making tasty low ABV beers and drinking them a-plenty.

Most days 4-6 12 oz pours at an average of 3.6% ABV. Weekends...maybe more or maybe the same. Race weekends at the track...I do not count.

I have gained a bit of weight recently but I will drop it with this year's schedule. I will say that when working in alcohol-free countries I drop about 20 #'s. Half that is lack of beer and half that is lack of anything interesting to do so I actually do work out.

Right now, I am having a hard time NOT drinking my Ordinary Bitter (2.8%) because it is so yummy and so drinkable.

Latest posts

Back