How many gallons of homebrew in 2011?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just occurred to me that this may be a completely inaccurate account of how much as been brewed so far. Generally, the norm is to drink during brew day. SO, if we're drinking on brew day and then posting what we just brewed we may forget that we've posted a batch and then post it again.

Sigh.

Zixxer10R said:
It just occurred to me that this may be a completely inaccurate account of how much as been brewed so far. Generally, the norm is to drink during brew day. SO, if we're drinking on brew day and then posting what we just brewed we may forget that we've posted a batch and then post it again.

Sigh.

Zixxer10R said:

Sigh.

Lollll that's a great call!

Sent from my DROIDX using Home Brew Talk

I haven't weighed in here all year. So here's the tally from my brewery:

31,092+40=31,132

Depending on the official total from 2010 (42,539 to 42671 gallons) the daily average was 116.55 to 116.91 gal. As of October 2, 2011 the daily average for this year is 114.23 gal. We need to pick up the pace if we plan on breaking last years total.

Happy Brewing

Depending on the official total from 2010 (42,539 to 42671 gallons) the daily average was 116.55 to 116.91 gal. As of October 2, 2011 the daily average for this year is 114.23 gal. We need to pick up the pace if we plan on breaking last years total.

Happy Brewing

The economy is down man. We had to cut back by 2 gallons so we'd have lunch money! :rockin: :tank:

Back