How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kegged a batch, so I couldn't leave those other two Better Bottles all alone ya know.

564+5=569

31 more to go to hit 600 gallons!

Well, you know that ol 6 and that ol 9 getting upside down and all that stuff, kinda thought it was a nine, perhaps a Freudian slip.

:off:
Ever been to EDS near Detroit. It's off exit 69 on I-75, Big Beaver Rd.

EdWort said:
Well, you know that ol 6 and that ol 9 getting upside down and all that stuff, kinda thought it was a nine, perhaps a Freudian slip.

:off:
Ever been to EDS near Detroit. It's off exit 69 on I-75, Big Beaver Rd.
Well That explains it. 69 will distract you every time. :D

I just got my first batch of apfelwein bottled and have a new variation of apfelwein that is a cranberry apple blend that i just put in the secondary. I guess you could call it a crapfelwein that tastes great even though it isn't done.

ja, farfigneugen, mitten sie freugen greugen. Do they grow apple trees in Deutchland?
It is such an old country, I am drawn to it.

Man my Apfelwein is going nuts right now...streams of bubbles coming to the top and out the airlock. I only left an inch or so between the liquid and the stopper...crazy stuff!

Dan

britishbloke said:
In my last one I have 1 of the gallons as a Orange - Pinapple.

We'll see how that works out....

Did you already count that?
So are we still at 672 or 673 or some other number?

Need to keep the math going for the next poster.
If you're going to post a comment pleas carry the subtotal forward.

I say go with 672 until we hear otherwise.

Total: 672

olllllo said:
Total: 672

+6 = 678

Instead of sugar I used 2 cans of welches white 100% grape juice concentrate to raise the ABV a little more.... well see what happens!!!

I will be doing 5 this weekend I think, I have an extre ale pail sitting around, wish I could use my better bottles but they are being used at the moment

so possibly 693

Latest posts

Back