How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got another six gallon batch going now, with boiled dark brown sugar for half the added sugar. Gifting this one for Christmas.

Going to attempt back sweeten with 2 concentrate apple juice cans and bottle condition. I've read for hours now without seeing someone else try this. 30,117.5

I have made and worked my way through most of 10 gallons, 11 more are a bit over a month old ATM

The 5 gallons I posted about on this thread a couple weeks ago is still bubbling away...what better time to make 5 gallons more?!

30,202 + 5 = 30,207

Bring this thread back to life! Made 1 gallon back in March and 3 gallons last night!
30,276 + 4 = 30,280

5gal in the 2012, 6gal this year.

+15 gallons = 30,306 gallons.

I just recently moved back to the US, and after settling down, I started again. I always do some variation, and seldom the exact same original recipe, so this is 10 gallons boosted by dark brown sugar, and 5 gallons boosted by honey, and this thread has been going on for a long time.

+ 14 = 30,334.5 gallons

Before Thanksgiving I think? Sitting in my basement in a demijohn. I've been too lazy to take it off the lees yet. Will likely break it into 2 or 3 batches with different fruit additions.

two batches
+5.5
+5.5

I also have two bomber bottles from a batch back in 2011. Last time I opened one it blew my mind, that was two years ago. Cheers

Back