How many bottles of beer do you have in storage?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TandemTails

Reaction score
I just did some inventory and organization on my bottled homebrew and realized I have, at least to me, a lot of beer haha.

203 bottles total

Breakdown:
* 134x 12oz bottles
* 21x 22oz bombers
* 50x 500mL bottles

Gallons in bottles: 22.75

I also have 5 gallons of brown ale in the kegerator in addition to 31.25 gallons currently fermenting away.

How many bottles do you have waiting to be consumed?

No bottles for me, just a few kegs always kept full.

203 bottles "Wow, that's a lotta beers. What's in your wallet, er bottle?"....remember when it comes to beer, better too much than enough. [emoji481]

I'm not sure on precise bottle counts but I have around thirty gallons of homebrew in bottles and at least that much or more commercial beer in bottles/cans.

I'm not sure on precise bottle counts but I have around thirty gallons of homebrew in bottles and at least that much or more commercial beer in bottles/cans.

That's a lot of beer! Currently, I have a little more than eight cases (~200) of 12oz bottles of which half is still conditioning and carbonating. I plan on giving them out to clients around Thanksgiving.....

The majority of the bottles are long term sours I needed to package. I also brewed up a batch of belgian dark strong that i'll be giving away most of as holiday gifts.

After the holidays I should be down several gallons... just in time to bottle a barley wine and a barrel aged brown ale haha.

I have 0, haha. Although I have started to save bottles again so I can start bottling some beers off the keg to keep around and for xmas gifts as well. We moved last year so I had to recycle all my bottles because I already had enough crap to migrate. I have a floor corker too that I'd like to use. I've had it for years and have never used it.... Which means I have to brew a big beer to put in some 750's.

203 bottles is a good start for a beer cellar! Hahaha.

I'm up over 200 as well, too bad near about 1/2 of em are Devils Backbone's Maibock, another 60-70 are Red hare's Unwired, and there is a couple cases of Stone's totalitarian Russian espresso stout, in addition to a couple gal of freeze concentrated maibock and redhare. Looks like 150-175 are counted for by these 3. I have 2-3 pints of Hoppy-ki-yay, stone's fear movie lions, a couple of 12's dale pale ale, some terrapin etc etc. I guess that covers it all.

Its too bad, cos I do not drink any repeats on any given day. So If I am having 3 or 10, its all different, so to drink 10, I need to find 10 different flavors/types/brands - something has to be different. Cant do 2 DB's Maibock in 1 day. I have a 5-6 that I have 1-5 of. Looks like its gonna be an interesting weekend where I act like I cant see all the beer and try to buy more.

Thanks.
Srinath.

<enter embarrassing number here> bottles/cans store-bought beers
<enter embarrassing number here> Apfelwein in bottles
<enter embarrassing number here> Lemon Lime Hefe in bottles
<enter embarrassing number here> gifted/trades/various types in bottles (I'm getting to them, @Leezer !)
17 kegs; 14 are 5g kegs, 3 more 2.5g kegs, 3 dirty need cleaning, 4 empty but clean, the rest holding 20.3 gallons of beer, 2.2gal soda.

I have a six pack of SNPA

if you're refering to Sierra Nevada....i can't even get that here, i think i'm living in some sort of InBev dystopia.....(i think wal-mart stocks one twelve pack of Sam adams, lol)

edit: or i guess i'm lying, there are some 4 packs of some stuff that apparently some east coast surfers want to get rich from, for $15 a 4 pack....lol

Last edited:
Back