How many beers do you have going right now???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Great chance to do a check-in.

Bottled
2.5 gals left Belgian Tripel ready eta 6/1
4 gals left Mead ready eta 7/1
2.5 gals left Berliner Weisse drinking now
2.5 gals left Dunkelweizen drinking now

Primary
5 gals Bitter drinking eta 5/1
5 gals Graff drinking eta 5/15
8 gals Flanders Red drinking eta 12/1 2012 ?
5 gals Berliner Weisse drinking eta 8/15 ?

Secondary
4 gals Kriek eta 12/1 ?

10 right now in fermenters. I need to keg and bottle a few of them though. Half of them are ready to go.

6 in kegs.

I have IPA in secondary and a Nut Brown in primary. I will be making a DIPA in the coming weeks. These are my first three batches and I can't wait to have a couple of homebrews this summer.

I've only got 2 going right now. My IPA is kegged and ready to tap into any day, and my Oktoberfest is going on two weeks in primary. I plan to get an amber ale going in the next week or so, but hope to get a pale going soon also. I plan to let the Oktoberfest go until the late summer/early fall so I need to get some summer brews going!

Just finished up bottling a porter I had sitting on oak cubes. I the AHS 20th ANV Pale Ale fermenting now as well as 5 gallons of Apfelwein. My pipeline is stocked full since I have bottles of Blueberry Chocolate Stout, British Mild, and Piloncillo Brown Ale. Of course that doesn't usually stop me from brewing.

Perfect timing most, most I have ever had going at once.

Primary
5 gallon AHS anniversary IPA
5 gallon AHS anniversary Blonde
2.5 gallons of Edwort's Apfelwein

Bottled
5 gallons of AHS Double Chocolate Stout
5 gallons of AHS California Common
2.5 gallons of my first IPA recipe

Coming Soon
5 gallons Hefeweizen (starter)
5 gallons Dunkelweizen

wow, reading these posts, some of you have your major brew on.. 10 beers in fermenters! That is awesome. I might be able to pull of 5 or 6 in the next few weeks.

This really is going to be the summer of beer!

Oh yeah, I just bottled my 1st attempt at a belgian pale, bottled a stout last weekend, have less than a case of my brown (due to comps) and now have 5 empty primaries!

Hmmm, I am thinking I need to brew next week, maybe even this weekend!

My signature says it all.

Come this weekend I'll have three actively fermenting.

Sure do hate leaving a carboy empty.

What does a basic keg setup go for? I am interested in getting into kegging eventually as it appears to be much more convenient. Not sure what I'd need to buy in order to keg. I'll have to look online. Thanks

If you have space in your fridge, a simple single keg setup could be done for well around/under $50. If you want more kegs on tap at the same time, prices start to add up quick. Try looking for used stuff.

primary
1 pale ale
1 vienna smash

Bottled
Ed Haus Pale Ale
Vienna / Amarillo SmaSh
IPA

In Keg

Stout
Amber lager
Hefeweizen

Fermenting

Pilsner

On deck

Oktoberfest
Bock

I also have five 1-gallon bottles of apple juice each fermenting with a different yeast strain. For science.

In the summertime it's hot as hell outside so I try to only brew once a month then and make saisons, or the like since its hot. But Fall/Winter/Spring I usually have two fermenting all the time. It's usually one beer that's ready quickly at a time and maybe one or two bigger beers in secondaries.

My sig's up to date. A couple of those are ready to keg. I've been waiting for come stuff from kegconnetion to refurb my set-up, which came today :rockin: Got a starter going today for an Ordinary Bitter, and have everything for my first Hefe of the year. I'll hopefully be putting in an order to restock ingredients tomorrow. Once May hits, it'll be 1 or less sessions a month for a while, so I gotta get the pipeline to max capacity. Up next are a kolsch, APA, another Bitter (special perhaps), a couple more IPAs, and Enkel (a starter for RIS) and the RIS w/ 3787. Who knows though. I'm sure that'll all change. So long as I've got a stockpile I'm happy.

Keg'd On Tap:
Kawa Light - 5 gallons
Rusty Nail - 5 gallons
Malt Monster - 5 gallons

Keg'd Waiting for a Tap:
Two Spotted Ale - 10 gallons
Apricot Ale - 2 gallons

Bottled:
12 bottles of a Dark Lager
12 bottles of a Red Ale

Fermenter:
Blackbeard RyePA - 10 gallons

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Bottled:
EdWort's Haus Pale Ale

Primary:
Hefeweizen

Secondary:
Oatmeal stout

The pale ale is going away wayyy too fast. I have two six packs left so I'll probably end up having to buy a couple to hold me over till the hefeweizen is ready.

I have four primaries full, usually from four to 6 weeks till kegging.

I have four kegs, and one just kicked so I can brew this weekend.

I will eventually get two more kegs, and that will max me out at 10.

I also have a nice stash of 22's for camping trips. About out of 12'rs. Giving away alot since Christmas.

I want to brew a patersbier, but I may save that for June when it is hotter.

Back