How many beers do you have going right now???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENS

Reaction score
In the past, the most I ever had going at once was 3. I am getting for the summer of beer!
I have 4 beers fermenting right now and plan to brew a fifth on Saturday.
German Alt ready to go into a secondary any day.
Hefeweizen has another week or so in the primary and then I am going to rack to the secondary with peach puree.
This past weekend I brewed AHS 20 anv IPA and an attempt at making a Vienna lager with lager/ale hybrid yeast.
This coming weekend, plan to brew AHS 20 anv ESB.

Who else is going brew crazy right now, getting ready for the summer heat? Gotta get the shelves full of lawnmower beers. If this summer is anything like last summer, it is going to take a lot of beer. I wish I were into homebrewing last year.

The most I have had was 3...so far:mug:

When I first began I had my Dunkelweizen going, then the next weekend I started an IPA. Then one day while taking my lunch I realized I didnt have to mow after work (I work and also mow, so for the most part no life) So I swung by one of the close by liquor stores on my break and picked up a Coopers Real Ale can and started in. Course now the Dunkel and IPA are bottled.

Come to think of it, its raining and I cant mow today.....:D

I have 3 going right now... I will be doing my next one on National Home Brew Day... I will have one bottled by then, maybe two... I need a bunch to start filling my pipeline.

4 fermenting right now. Have a Robust Porter in bottles (almost gone), a Raspberry lemonade for momma in a keg, and a Stone IPA clone in a keg too. Sad thing is that 2 of the beers I have fermenting and the Stone Clone are all going to a local beer festival. I'll have to start all over.

I have three going right now. Will be starting a 4th in the next few weeks.

1. Wee Heavy
2. Avery Maharaja clone
3. Bells Hopslam clone
4. Saison (not started yet)

in bottles I have:
a couple growlers of a chocolate cherry stout, bottles of AK47 pale mild, bottles of NB cream ale, AHS cream ale, NB caribou slobber, NB number 8 and my inn keeper is all gone.

I also have another AHS cream ale kit that I will brew in 10 days or so.

When is National Home Brew Day?

Trying to build my pipeline for the summer. When I will not brew as often.

I have four in frementers right now;

Belgian Tripel
Saison
Amber Ale
Pale Ale

I have a RIS, Belgian Wit in primaries. Blood Orange Hef, Black IPA, and APA conditioning in bottles. I have an IIPA on deck, and a blonde rye, porter, and a Wheat APA pending shipment from AHS.

in bottles I have:
a couple growlers of a chocolate cherry stout, bottles of AK47 pale mild, bottles of NB cream ale, AHS cream ale, NB caribou slobber, NB number 8 and my inn keeper is all gone.

I also have another AHS cream ale kit that I will brew in 10 days or so.

When is National Home Brew Day?

How is the AK47 and the NB cream ale. I was thinking of one of the two what would you recommend?

they're both easy going beers, easy drinkers. The AK47 has a lot of corn sugar added to it and is very carbed. I guess I would say the cream ale is the better of the two. The cream ale has an interesting flavor, sorta fruity.

I wish NB still had the special yeast for innkeeper kit, that is an awesome easy drinking beer.

I want to get the patersbier kit.

I think my sig is pretty up to date. I have around 45 gallons in some form or another in the pipeline. Taking 10 in kegs to the Blue-White spring game, so I will need to reload the pipeline next weekend.

Chocolate Stout and Robust Porter fermenting, Rye Pale Ale, Belgian Golden Strong and Show Mead bottle conditioning/aging. Since the last two are one year holds, you can count this as 3 or 5 and I won't quibble.

Three fermenting right now, one bottled. Going to be bottling the stout this weekend and brewing again either this weekend or next. Also considering doing three or four one gallon experimental brews sometime soon, just for the fun of it.

Nothing! Useless online HB store have still not managed to get my order from 8th March despatched. Too much empty kit in my brewhouse (or kitchen as SWMBO imagines it to be)

I've been getting busy lately. Currently have 6 in the carboys. My engine oil thats sitting on scotch, oak and vanilla, a robust porter, brown(partigyle from porter), an ESB and 2 other IPAs.

Got 3 batches recently bottled, 2 apa's and an imperial ryepa.

I also have a Black IPA and the other half of the engine oil, keg conditioning right now also.

Got plans for a scotch ale and another summer brew, as soon as I have an empty carboy, maybe a wheat or saison. Might even do a pumpkin porter soon, just so it has plenty of time to condition before my October bday!

Keg 1 : Shiner Bock Clone
Keg 2: DFH 60 Clone

Secondary: Sierra Nevada Clone

Primary 1: AHS Ann. IPA (with mods)
Primary 2: AHS Ann. IPA (with mods)

Kit 1: Black Cranberry Merlot
Kit 2: AHS Ann. Stout (with mods)

10 gallons beer fermenting
16 gallons mead,wine

5 gal California common
5 gal Ahs lemon wheat
5 gal dirty 30 mead
5 gal afelwine
6 gal Chilean merlot
Plan to brew Sunday Monday Tuesday and Thursday to finish up my empty carboys so I can take my business trip to Vegas with the the piece of mind that my beer is going strong...
Up next
Smoked porter
Caribou slobber
Dunkelwizen
Greenbelt pale ale

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I've had three, but I'm don't have anything right now. Getting itchy. I got to get the garage cleaned up, but then I plan on brewing several. Probably a two-brew day one day, and then maybe another that same month. Got to get that RIS going now if I want it ready for winter!

Last time I brewed was February 27th, so nothing going in fermenters right now. I have been busy the past few weekends but it IS getting to be summer so I need to brew up a batch of the strawberry blonde and also would like to get a Märzen/Oktoberfest going, although I hate to think about being limited to only two taps for so long...

I've got 4 taps, 3 are in use at the moment. One is a porter that should be getting finished off pretty soon, and the other two are good spring/summer beers that I planned ahead for and made during the late winter. Since we've had a few nice days, I got the all grain equipment out and brewed twice. By the time those two are ready, I'll have finished the porter and can have four on tap, and then I'll make a few more summer beers, and then switch production over to imperial stout and barley wine to age until winter. Then back to summer and harvest and fall type beers.

So to answer the question, at the moment I have two in primary, not counting the sour that'll take another 12 months. Three on tap, soon to be two, then will keg the two in primary and make two new ones.

My signature is up to date. After a 3 mo. stint of no brewing I've been making up for it. The IPA and Belgian lager will be kegged this week

Harry Potter Butterbeer bottle conditioning.
Cream Ale in the fermenter bucket. Think I will name this one "Cream Ale 64" in honor of the good old Commodore 64.

I have a 6.5 gallon carboy arriving in the mail next week, so hopefully, I will have a third batch going that weekend!

PRIMARY:
Gallons
5 All Cascade IPA
5 House Stout
5 Amber
6 Tits up Imperial IPA
10 Chocolate Coffee Stout
1 Disdainful Stout (15% ABV)!
1 Wasabi Ginger Blonde
2 Pomegranate Wine
KEGGED:
5 Amber
5 Centennial Blonde

Bottled:
5 Black IPA
10 Belgium Trippel
Vanilla Porter
Imperial Brown

Ive been going nuts with the brewing!

Keg 1 : Shiner Bock Clone

Is the Shiner Bock clone a kit or a recipe available somewhere?

Just bottled my first BB Continental Pilsner (that will be more of an ale since the temps were low enough for lagering) and I have a Cream Ale I may bottle next weekend. Need to get to the LHBS and get my next two.

I can't help but be shocked by the amount of beers you guys have going. That's incredible, and I'm jealous. I just brewed my first beer two weeks ago and I'm waiting to bottle them, maybe another week or so. I would like to start brewing more often, so the only equipment I need in order to do this is another primary? I have a 6.5 gallon plastic fermenter. Maybe I will just get another one that way I can have two batches fermenting at once. Also, I am very limited due to lack of bottles. I thought saving up for 50 bottles was tough. You guys must have what, more than 150 bottles saved up lol? And yes, I know I can buy empty bottles, but where's the fun in that? I'd rather drink my way to the finish line.

I apparently don't drink enough beer as compared to you guys. I have 1 in bottle conditioning and 1 in primary. I only decided to do this one in primary because there's a competition coming up and I figured I'd try my hand at it (if it tastes good), and the one that is bottle conditioning doesn't fit with the styles being offered in the competition.

I can't help but be shocked by the amount of beers you guys have going. That's incredible, and I'm jealous. I just brewed my first beer two weeks ago and I'm waiting to bottle them, maybe another week or so. I would like to start brewing more often, so the only equipment I need in order to do this is another primary? I have a 6.5 gallon plastic fermenter. Maybe I will just get another one that way I can have two batches fermenting at once. Also, I am very limited due to lack of bottles. I thought saving up for 50 bottles was tough. You guys must have what, more than 150 bottles saved up lol? And yes, I know I can buy empty bottles, but where's the fun in that? I'd rather drink my way to the finish line.

When I used to bottle, I had like 20 cases. Beyond what I drank because I didn't have enough homebrew, I had friends who helped me out. Sometimes on craigslist you can find people giving away cases of bottles if you don't live in an area with bottle deposits. I got sick of bottling though, now its all kegs. I recommend getting a keg setup, even if you can't commit to an expensive setup, a small cheap one is pretty awesome.

Yeah, a second carboy is good. Bucket fermenters are a lot cheaper. If you do go with kegs, you can move beer out of primary a little sooner because the keg is, in a away, a secondary vessel for continued bulk aging/maturing.

I have two going right now. Can't find the time to start the third, partial-mash RyePA, even though I have the space for it and the ingredients already

carboy.jpg

My fermentation chamber! :rockin:

phuzle said:
When I used to bottle, I had like 20 cases. Beyond what I drank because I didn't have enough homebrew, I had friends who helped me out. Sometimes on craigslist you can find people giving away cases of bottles if you don't live in an area with bottle deposits. I got sick of bottling though, now its all kegs. I recommend getting a keg setup, even if you can't commit to an expensive setup, a small cheap one is pretty awesome.

Yeah, a second carboy is good. Bucket fermenters are a lot cheaper. If you do go with kegs, you can move beer out of primary a little sooner because the keg is, in a away, a secondary vessel for continued bulk aging/maturing.

What does a basic keg setup go for? I am interested in getting into kegging eventually as it appears to be much more convenient. Not sure what I'd need to buy in order to keg. I'll have to look online. Thanks

First post. Glad I stumbled onto the forum. Just bottled an oatmeal raisin stout and a brown porter on Saturday. Planning on getting 2 or 3 more batches started either this weekend or next. A graff and cream ale are for sures but haven't decided on the 3rd yet. I'm open to suggestions

I apparently don't drink enough beer as compared to you guys. I have 1 in bottle conditioning and 1 in primary. I only decided to do this one in primary because there's a competition coming up and I figured I'd try my hand at it (if it tastes good), and the one that is bottle conditioning doesn't fit with the styles being offered in the competition.

That would be about normal for me too. Right now, I have four in bottles (one of which is still carbonating) and that's it. One of my bottled beers is pushing a year old (it's a strong ale), so that pads my numbers.

Back