• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston-Katy Carboys, Co2 bottles, keg, etc...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdbrewer

Reaction score
I've decided to sell some of my brew equipment. Everything for sale I bought brand new. I am selling because I just don't have the time to brew anymore due to wife, kids, work, etc. I am willing to ship the smaller stuff, but the carboys, keg and bottles are local pickup only. The bottles cannot be shipped because one is full of Co2 and the other is almost full.

6 1/2g glass carboy - Sold
6 1/2g glass carboy - Sold
5g carboy - Sold
Full Co2 bottle - Sold
+/- half full Co2 bottle - Sold
Ball lock kegs - Sold
Plate filter with a few filters - sold
2000ml erlenmeyer flask and stir plate - Sold
Johnson Control temp controller (thermostat) - sold

If anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM.

photo 6.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 7.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

I have a dual regulator but I didn't list it because it has has been tipped over and is slightly bent. Not my goal to screw anyone over.

I will take the full co2 tank if it is still available next weekend, that is the only time I can make it to Katy, I am in Cypress

I will take the full co2 tank if it is still available next weekend, that is the only time I can make it to Katy, I am in Cypress

Sounds good, I'll be at home or close by all weekend. Just let me know then.

Latest posts

Back