Hopslam is out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just in case you were wondering...

IMG_7071__46006_zoom.JPG

Excellent news, thanks!
I have to reserve it, my local specialty shop can only get 2 cases, so the most I can get is 2 six-packs.

update: my name's on the list!

Woohoo! I'll be looking every week. One local craft brew place gets it on tap right around February. Can't wait.

Picked up a 6-pack this weekend. Had the first one last night. Soo good!

If history plays out, I will be able to buy the rest of the 6-packs that the store downtown gets in. Because everyone else in my town is afraid to drink anything but BMC!

The first year they had it there were at least 2 6-packs in the cooler several months later.

Several years ago a friend brought a Bells mini keg of Hopslam to a fantasy baseball draft. Didn't realize at the time what a kingly contribution that was... Only that it was a wildly tasty treat.

Picked up my "allowance" o Hopslam earlier tonight!

Emmmmmm Beeeeeeeer. just had my first bottle of hopslam. OMG. be right back i need to get some fresh shorts.

Got a sixer last night. Back label says it was bottled last week. Man, that stuff is good.

Tonight is Hopslam night. I've been holding off during the week, waiting for a more perfect opportunity. Tonight Ferris plays MSU in Lansing and Fox Sports Detroit is airing the game. I think some nachos deluxe and a bit of beer would do well. Then a bottle of Hopslam to cap it all off.

Back